Introducing the first-ever metal detectable
Poly-Round® bearings. Poly-Round® bearings are polymer plane bearings that directly interchange with industry standard mounted bearings, and have no balls, no grease, no cage, no seals. These features make them clean-operating – so much so that they are the only USDA-accepted bearings available. When made of EDT’s ‘ON’ metal detectable, x-ray detectable and optically detectable blue polymer, food safety of edible products is further enhanced.
Metal detectable Poly-Round® bearings are especially beneficial in applications directly over or near food product zones. The metal detectable characteristics of ‘ON’ polymer aid in the detection and recovery of foreign materials, should a failure occur. EDT’s metal detectable Poly-Round® bearings are available in shaft sizes from 1/2” to 1-7/16”, in all styles of machined- or cast-stainless housings.
- Available in all housing styles
- Housings available in machined stainless steel, production stainless and polymer
- No grease, seals, balls or cages
- HACCP-friendly units are designed to maximize clean-ability
- Anti-rotation pin allows insert to fit into any housing; purchase mounted units or "insert only" to assemble into housings you already own